The opencart module Advanced Categories is designed to customize the category page. With this module, an opencart category page will become more presentable and convenient.
The module will be especially useful for users who use a standard template. The module also supports the Journal3 template.
Features of the module Advanced Categories
- Display any number of images on the category page in as a gallery;
- Choose the location of the gallery: under the main image or in a separate tab;
- Set the size of the preview and enlarged image. For Journal3 users, a choice of resize type is also available;
- Attach images in the category editor using a familiar interface;
- Create any number of tabs using a convenient interface;
- Edit additional data in a separate tab in the category editor;
- Edit tab settings in the pop-up window;
- You can assign a tab to certain categories - the information will be displayed only in them;
- You can set up common tabs with the same content;
- Customize each category with its own subcategory block title;
- Customize the display of subcategories in a grid;
- Specify the number of items per row and the size of the preview for the subcategory block;
- Change the position of the category heading title for compactness;
- Change the order of displaying tabs using the sorting field, sorting takes into account all tabs;
- Control the block of the main image of the category: you can set the width according to the bootstrap grid or disable it. The width of the description block will be calculated automatically;
- All text fields are multilingual;
- Customizing the view of subcategories is not available for Journal3 users, as it duplicates the template's capabilities. If you are using Journal3, you will see a hint where this can be configured;
- More customization in future releases!
Fixed work on PHP 5.4-5.6
Initial release. For Opencart 2.3, 3.0.x.
The base code is generated using the Opencart Module Generator.
- image gallery on the category page with flexible settings
- tabs on the category page (general, individual, predefined)
- customization of the subcategory block
- Journal3 compatible