Opencart Modules Development
Hi. I'm Volodymyr Chornovol and I am an independent web developer from Ukraine. I have been working in this field since 2008. Since 2015 I have been developing exclusively under Opencart. Also working with the Journal3 template from its first alpha version. Opencart + Journal3 is the main technology stack that I work with today.
I can't say that I know absolutely everything about Opencart, there are still things that I have never worked with, but my experience is enough to solve a wide range of tasks:
- Search and correction of technical errors on the site;
- Resolving conflicts between modules or opencart modifications;
- Elimination of the consequences of hacking the site or the work of unskilled workers;
- Modification of opencart extensions of any complexity and quality from other developers;
- Creation of opencart modules of any complexity: from banal information output to integration with API of various services;
- Setting up and customizing the Journal3 template.
The main direction of my work is the development of custom opencart modules: import/export of goods, parsing, visual search using artificial intelligence (for example, Clarifai), integration of Opencart with API Google, Facebook, etc. It’s possible to implement any functionality, so do not hesitate to seek advice: I will offer solutions to the problem.
In addition, on the site you can find both paid and free modules for opencart.
The main principles that guide me in my work:
- Safety. Since I am an independent developer, only I will use the provided access to the site. I work alone and do not transfer access to third parties.
- Backups. I make a backup copy of the data when implementing major changes on the site.
- OCMOD. I don't edit files directly unnecessarily. I make all changes in the form of a modification or a separate module. This approach makes it possible to better control all changes in the code and, if necessary, quickly find the cause of the problem. It also retains the possibility of further updates of the modified modules or template.
- Testing. All work is carried out first on a local server, and only after full testing I transfer them to a production site.
- Clean code. I try to write the cleanest and most understandable code according to the Opencart standards so that other developers can work with it without complications.
- Honesty. I never leave backdoor-adminers on the customer's site for unauthorized access. I don't work with such technologies.
- Coordination. All assignments are coordinated in detail with the customer.
For proposals for cooperation and advice, write to [email protected].
If you are looking for an experienced opencart developer from Ukraine, I will be glad to cooperate.