Every opencart developer knows that the development of an opencart module begins with creating a file structure and writing the basic code - this is a very boring routine. Instead of writing a code the programmer wastes his time on renaming files, replacing class and variable names, copy-pasting code fragments and other completely unproductive actions.
Our Opencart Module Generator will allow you to save your time and concentrate on writing code, since you can create the basic code and module interface in just a few clicks.
Opencart Modules Generator is a visual extension designer for CMS Opencart 2.3 and 3.0.x. It will be useful both for beginnerswho do not fully understand the architecture of opencart extensions, and for experienced module developers. You can effortlessly create a multi-tab multilingual module control interface.
Well, let's look at the main features of the Opencart Module Generator. The generator's functionality will gradually expand.
Supported extension types
- Multi-instance module;
- Payment method;
- Shipping method.
In addition, extensions can support multi-store configuration
Preset localization templates
- Ukrainian (uk-ua)
- English (en-gb)
- Russian (ru-ru)
- You can add any other localization if needed
Universal controllers for 2.3 and 3.0.x
Thanks to the special simple constructions a module controller works equally well on both branches of opencart. Modules differ only in templates - tpl and twig, respectively. This greatly simplifies the upgrade and technical support of modules.
Add recognition to your modules by specifying the logo, site and developer name
Configuring the module structure
Just mark the required items in the list
Visual designer of the module interface
- Group settings in different tabs
- Supported form elements
- Wysiwyg (summernote visual editor)
- Autocomplete fields
Predefined data sources
Predefined data sources:
- Customer Groups;
- Order Statuses;
- Geo zones;
- Tax Classes;
Of cource you still can use custom values.
Configuring your module will be more convenient with autocomplete fields.
The following data sources are supported:
- You can easily add or edit language variables.
- Grouping variables by context of use
- Check the configuration interface of your module on test installations of opencart 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Sandbox is common for all users, but only you have access to your module.
- The sandbox is automatically cleared every night.
List of projects
- Create as many projects as you need
- You can always create a new module based on an existing project
- You will be able to download and view your projects even after the subscription expires
More features in the following versions
- Work with methods;
- Custom files;
- Custom localization templates;
- More types of modules (payment, shipping, etc.);
- OCMOD designer;
- Optimization and improvement of existing functionality.