Change log of Opencart Module Generator
- Added data source for fields - Stock statuses;
- Fixed bugs in the created controller and view of the catalog
- Minor fixes
- Related fields. The visibility of each field can be associated with the value of another field.
- Ukrainian localization. The interface of the Opencart Module Generator is fully translated into Ukrainian (for the Ukrainian version of the site).
- Minor fixes.
- added base code generation for payment and shipping methods
- added new data sources for fields - geographic areas and tax classes
- added multi-store support
- added generating the base code of the customer part of the modules
- added setting standard extension structure when choosing extension type
- changed the formation of the version history page of the Opencart Module Generator
- added automatic mailing about important Generator updates
- minor fixes
- Digits are allowed in a project name (except the first char)
- Fixed generation of module controller in the catalog
- File generation process has been rewritten to facilitate implementation of future updates;
- Branding is improved;
- Added "Data Source" option in the field editor. Allows automation of work with categories, products, customer groups and other data.
- A new form element - a field with autocomplete - was added. Autocompletion works with the data sources that support it (in the standard set of opencart);
- Checkbox-inline generation fixed;
- Fixed wysiwyg field view in project editor;
- Minor improvements and fixes.
The first public release