SEO addon for Journal3 Filter version 1.3
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 94 View(s) News
I'm glade to present the opencart module SEO addon for Journal3 Filter 1.3!
- Added the ability to exclude entities in the SEO slug generator. For example, if you are not using attributes in a filter, you can exclude them from the overall list and not generate slugs for them.
- Fixed the behavior of checkboxes and radio buttons when the filter element is a link. Now they work like links.
- Improved the performance of the slug generator: code restructuring, various minor tweaks.
- Improved compatibility with Complete SEO.
- Added compatibility with SEO Mega KIT.
- Added language existence check when caching slugs. This prevents errors from occurring after a language is deleted.
- Fixed the behavior of the filter on the product/special page when using the default seo_url.
How to update the module:
- Install the module using the extension installer.
- Go to the module settings (at this point the module will create a new table in the database).
- Update the modifications cache.
- Clear the Twig cache (for OC 3).
- Clear the Journal3 cache.
- Clear any other caches (Lightning, Cloudflare, etc.).
Learn more about SEO addon for Journal3 Filter
Leave a Comment