Fractional product quantity
By default, opencart allows you to specify only the integer quantity of a product, which creates certain inconveniences for those sellers who sell weighted or detachable goods and need to sell tenths, hundredths or less of the products.
Opencart module Fractional product quantity completely solves this problem.
Features of the Fractional product quantity module:
You can set the required number of decimal places, as well as the default number and minimum value. In addition, users of the Journal3 template and the Simple module will find it useful to be able to specify a default value for the increase / decrease step.
Attention! The Status field does not affect the operation of the module, because changes occur at the database level. The field is left to maintain the correct module structure.
Full integration of fractional quantities into opencart
Product quantity, minimum product quantity, a discount from quantity, options - all these settings of a product support fractional quantity. In addition, the same support is introduced for the return functionality. You can place orders with a decimal quantity both on the website and from the admin panel. In other words, all standard product quantity fields are converted to decimal fractions.
Attention! It is necessary to use a point, instead of a comma:
- 5.89 is correct;
- 5,89 is incorrect.
Full support for popular extensions
Support is automatic and does not require manual file editing.
- Journal3: increase / decrease the product quantity in sections, on the product page and on the checkout page. The price is recalculated taking into account the fractional quantity
- Admin Quick Edit: full support for quick editing of product quantity in product list and return list.
- Simple registration and checkout Simple: full support for editing the quantity in the cart.
- Ajax Quick Checkout 6.6.x: full support for editing the quantity in the cart.
Compatibility with Ajax Quick Checkout 6.6.x added
Features of the module:
- You can specify the required precision (number of decimal places);
- you can set default values for quantity, minimum and step of a stepper (for Journal and Simple);
- fractional quantity is supported everywhere (product, option, discount, order, refund);
- supported some popular extensions: Journal3, Admin Quick Edit, Simple.